Analysis: The market gapped up and provided some excellent strong trends in the stocks I was in but unfortunately my anxiousness and lack of confidence caused me to miss the BIG ones in REE, AAPL & MCP. LVS was a scratch trade where I lost about .03¢ net in 3 quick trades.
Things to work on:
1. Trades to hold on strong trending In Play stocks & trending markets
2. At least 5 days of solid gains to increase tier size
3. Keep ROI on winners positive & try to get a 3/1 RR & gradually work up to the ideal 5/1 RR goal. Today's was 2.13
4. Try to stick with a small basket of In Play stocks & focus
5. Try to keep winning percentage greater than 50% and increase to 65% target. Today was 71% win rate
Trades below (minus LVS scratch trade):