Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Market Snapshot 032012

It has been a long time since I did a market review but given our unstoppable run I wanted to see where we currently stand. Since my focus is now day trading futures this kind of daily research really isn't relevant to my approach. 

Markets continue to be risk on whatever (dollar up down euro up down) all dips continue to be bought. We are still not seeing sustained selling (opens are sold but closes like today are not) and AAPL sub 600 continues to be bought. Financials (XLF) is seeing sector rotation and leading. McClellan Oscillator shows we are way from overbought. Bonds are beginning to perk up out of their bases. And as I write this ES is up 5 points off 1400... So BTD lives on.

Here are some charts I'm looking at:

SPY

Weekly


Day


Hourly


QQQ
Monthly



Weekly


Day


30 minute



IWM

Week



Day


Hourly


Dollar


XLF

Weekly


Daily


VIX


McClellan Oscillator


Bonds

30 Yr Yield



TBT

Weekly







No comments:

Post a Comment